Why Custom Emails are important for any business.
You should have a custom business email address so that your business is known to everyone who scrolls through your website pages. The custom email address makes you look professional, but it also helps establish your business.
Suppose your company is ABC Ltd., if anyone wants to know about the information regarding business and services of ABC Ltd. and user is directed to mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Would a customer make a enquiry? Probably wouldn’t because one don’t know if it is credible or not as it doesn’t have the name of the business. Credibility, in this case, is important, and a custom email address adds to it.
Choosing a custom email address is good for your business’s brand image as it helps build trust, credibility and confidence in your customers. This eventually enhances your brand’s professional appeals and aids in marketing your business better.
Advantages of having Custom Emails for Business
- Having a custom email address adds to the professional approach of your business. Suppose you have some offers, newsletters and services and you can email your customers about offers, newsletters and services it will give a professional look for you business.
- Customers trusting your business will add to the credibility of your business. But how? Take, for instance, you have a email address email@example.com which you use to send emails to your customers. However, there are chances your customer thinks it is a spam email because it doesn’t display your identity. On the other hand, firstname.lastname@example.org helps establish trust and eventually increases your credibility.
- You can have multiple custom emails for a growing business with multiple team members. Having a dedicated email address for each vertical offers greater flexibility and control.
- Email addresses are the most neglected ones, however, they are crucial in brand building and marketing. Your email address is visible on your business card, as well as, your website. A custom email address helps in promoting your brand, building brand awareness and eventually enables your customers to recognize you.
- Finding an email address in an inbox is a tedious task. It is more tedious if it ends up with @gmail/or any other free email extension. Reason being, everyone uses them for their personal usage. On the other hand, if your email address ended with a custom domain then finding an email is comparatively simpler.